Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kudos, you fat fuck.

So you're not going to believe this but tonight I'm praising a parent. I can't believe it either. Took me totally by surprise.  You see, tonight my wife and I went out to a local pizza joint. We were the only people in there until a couple with their two year-old daughter walked in. I immediately felt a shiver go down my spine. They sat themselves right next to us. Doesn't this bitch read my blog? Apparently not. So anyway, they sat down and waited for their food to be delivered. The kid, as many two year-olds learning to speak often do, just started squealing  in that high-pitched tone of annoyance that could cause send an Amish person into a murderous rage. So, I'm thinking "fuck, this dinner is ruined. This little douche is not going to shut up. And her parents certainly aren't going to tell her to stop or, better yet, punch her in the gut." But then it happened. The mother spoke up and said "Shhh, honey. Other people are trying to eat in here. We have to be quiet." 

WHAT???

Holeee fuck. My jaw and it's accompanying two chins dropped. I was shocked and pleased. Wow. Some consideration. I could've kissed the lady. That is, if she weren't such a fat, ugly pig. But God bless her, she acted like a parent and controlled her child in an environment where a child should be controlled. Kudos to you, fatso. I'm very proud of you. And every other parent who acts similarly. 


Not too proud.

1 comment:

Scott Hainline said...

That is so charming. I'm touched.
Brought a tear to my eye.
Obviously, the "Fatso" is a reguler reader of the blog. The wisdom of your ways is starting to take hold.