Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The rarest sight you will ever see


Holy fucking shit, everyone look! I've never seen anything like it. It's a broken-down car on the side of the road. Did you see it? Well hells man slow the fuck down so you can take a good goddamn look at it. Take your time, boy. Just make sure you get to git a good look at that broken down car. I wonder if anyone called for help? What happened? Did it overheat? Probably. But maybe there's like a problem with the timing belt. Could be that. Hmmm. What's that? Oh there's a 3-mile, 45-minute back up behind me because I slowed down to a crawl to look at a fucking broken-down car? Who cares, bro? That thing is broken-down as shit! 

Fuck all you fucking retards who made my commute 45 minutes longer than it had to be today. You fucking ignorant cunts. Fuck you all to hell.


No, this was helpful to anyone. 

3 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

No, you haven't waited all day for this comment.

SlippedClutch said...

Mitsubishi Galant piece of crap. Not even an old one, it's nearly brand new. Why does this brand still exist? To those who purchase this trash brand... spend an extra thousand bucks and "step-up" to a Camry.... which is a POS looking car but at least they won't break down.

Unknown said...

I think I love your blog, Nobes.
No, you didn't get a huge jump in traffic when I linked you.