Friday, February 27, 2009

Is there a better fucking food than honey? I don't think so.






So golden, sweet and beautiful. It lasts forever. For fucking ever. Some assholes found honey in a 2000 year-old Egyptian tomb that was still edible and, in fact, tasty. 2000 fucking years! Suck on that, Maple Syrup, you fucking pussy. Name one other food source that will still be good to eat after two thousand fucking years. You can't you dipshit. There is only one. Fucking honey. God I love it. Fuck. I just want to dip my fucking cock in it it's so fucking good.

On a serious (otherwise known as gay) note, be cool and help save the honey bees, people. Buy honey. Support any charity you can to help preserve these amazing creatures, without whom we would all die. 










Not too trying to deflect from yesterday's ugly, mean post. 

2 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

"Ballo."

That what I had to type in the word verification box.

What kind of blog are running here, MSG?

Oh, right. A disgusting, repulsive, offensive, stunningly beautiful and oddly affecting blog. That's what kind. One I wouldn't trade for all the honey in the world, honey.

I just caught up with some of your older posts. I sincerely hope you don't die due to the crease on your "head vagina." Isn't "crease" itself another word for vagina? Thus making it a "vagina on your head vagina." Not too confusing and hot. I take it you consider ear fucking "aural sex"? Not too fucking clever of me.

What do you call the actual vagina then? A pelvic ear? Pubic ear?

I should've stopped at "aural sex."

God, if I had a nickel for everytime I said that...

Gleemonex said...

Head vagina head vagina head vagina.

Write a new post, unclefucker.