Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Okay I want my money back now please.



I was alerted to "Bird Breath" by the Christian Humor website, a place where all good Christians can go to have a hearty ol' laugh. Lord knows they can't go to the abortion clinics where I go for a chuckle. Anyway, according to the Bird Breath (and let's face it, that title alone is PURE hilarity) website "BirdBreath is a light hearted satire. It offers a unique perspective that is guaranteed to make you laugh." Guaranteed? Well, here's just one hilarious example of Bird Breath's "humor."


Um, what the fuck is that? I've seen funnier, more unique perspectives on the nutrition labels of soup cans. If this motherfucker is making money off of this (and isn't that what being a Christian is all about?) my head is going to explode. Here's one more example of the genius of Bird Breath. 





Not too unfunny (this post, not the Bird Breath cartoons)

2 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

Um, I don't get either of those cartoons. Am I not a good Christian, Father? Will I be denied at the Gates of St. Peter? I hope not. That would be bullshit. Yes, I've raped, pillaged and plundered my share. But, my Lord, I've also assaulted, defiled and ransacked. What's that? Those are the same things? No way. Really?

Oh, and a word of advice to the satirist writing the cartoons: A bird getting hit in the nuts could go a long way.

Gleemonex said...

I feel like I've just taken a sharp blow to the cortex with a ballpeen hammer.

What the fucking fuck.