Monday, March 9, 2009

This will blow your mind out your ass.



This is more bizarre than yesterday's post about women who literally fall in love with inanimate objects. 

This fucking piece of shit has kids????? Fucking kids??? Some woman banged him??? Holy fuck.



It's fairly obvious that these people need serious help. I am shocked, however, by how "normal" they seem. I mean, I figured that if anyone was gonna be fucking animals they would either be completely strung out on drugs and doing it on film for money, or 100% drooling Down's Syndrome retarded. 

In this next clip, listen to the stunning story of how these women lost her "virginity" to dogs. No, I don't mean "dogs" like guys who are sleazy. I mean four-fucking-legged canines (I wonder if they do a canine sixty nine?). But the most amazing thing is how blasé they are about all of this. I mean, these two crazy cunts are in the kitchen cooking and talking about getting fucked by dogs with a casual tone that's more well-suited for a conversation about how their kids are doing in school. And the documentarian is a genius because he/she keeps focusing tight on the food this disgusting woman is preparing, making the point, I think, that it's quite ironic how she loves animals so much she fucks them but still eats meat. After seeing this, I don't think I can ever eat meatloaf or meatballs again. 



How much freakier can they get? Do you think the animal sex will become kinda routine to them after a while, like in any normal human-to-human relationship? Do they introduce role-playing? "Ooh tonight I'll be the mail carrier!" What about toys? Can't you just see one of these hideous women masturbating in front of her dog with a "Daily Growl?" (couldn't find a picture of the classic "Daily Growl" toy so the "Daily Rover" will have to do.)  
How can you possibly take it up a notch when you are already at the brink of sexual insanity? I wonder if there are people in the zoophile world - as there are in the human-to-human sexual realm- that are considered perverts. People who disgust even those who fuck dogs and horses. Like are there people who get shit and pissed on by their pet lovers? And are the more traditional zoophiles disgusted by this? What about the animal you choose? Dogs and horses seem to be okay but what if you banged an ostrich or a fish? Would you be shunned for such aberrant behavior? And just how far down the food chain do these people go? Is there a woman who gets off by coating the inside of her vahighna with sugar and waiting for a long line of ants to march on in? If only I was a documentarian. I would've asked all those questions. But I assume the answer to that last question is a resounding yes because what all of this seems to prove is that no matter what fucked up, insane sexual practice you can possibly dream up there is at least one person who is wholeheartedly into it. It's almost like if you took some of those poetry magnets and printed sexual acts and a bunch of random objects/animals on them and arranged them haphazardly, you'd find one person who would be like "Fuck yeah I love jacking off my South American six-toed tree frog onto an english muffin that was stuffed inside a dirty urinal for 6 months and eating it, you gotta fucking problem with that?" 



Not too human conditiony. 

3 comments:

Gleemonex said...

Someday they're going to do the right thing and appoint me She-Goddess Of Who Lives And Who Dies, and these dogfuckers and ant-vaginers are going to see the great hereafter. I'll rely on you, MSG, to do the initial case reports, you disgusting looky-loo, you.

Anonymous said...

English muffin? That's fucking weird.
Bagels are what normal people use.

Heinrich said...

Jesus Christus!