Thursday, March 5, 2009

Awesomest idea ever. Don't fucking steal it.




Let it be known that today I am sharing with the world one of my most awesomest ideas ever. Are you ready? So you're familiar with the old "Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robots" toy of the late 70's right? Well that shit's outdated. I now give you..........




....Fuck 'em Suck 'em robots™. 


I only have the name, actually. I'll leave the rest up to the engineers, but I envision robots that fuck and suck each other. Or you. Either way, it's gold, Jerry, gold! Second only is my soon-to- be-seen-in-every-family-gameroom board game: Monopolygamy™. 




Not too fucky sucky

1 comment:

Spanish Johnny said...

I'd absolutely play Fuck Em, Suck Em Robots. Though, I ask you: How is that different from when I beat off and suck my own robotic penis? That's right: I have a robotic penis. Don't act so surprised. After all, your father built it.

Here's another game you might like: Momopoly. (Jesus Christ.)

Not too insider-y.

Oh, and one other thing: Fuck the Fail Blog, whatever that garbage is. And fuck you, too, MSG. Why-you-a-cheatin-on-Johnny?