Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To the lovely young woman on the Mass Pike this morning



....who nearly got into three accidents because she was looking down in her lap for 10 straight miles as she text messaged; fuck you, you selfish fucking whore. I cannot pray hard enough for your painful and untimely death. 


(PS> I assume my one and only avid reader didn't fall for my brilliant use of the medium as a punch line to my last post and really think I was changing the address of my site. Spanish Johnny, will you please write a comment to tell me how funny I am? I need the affirmation in the worst way.)




Not too eh. 

2 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

I am not your prank monkey. I will do no such thing.

P.S. My sister likes you!

Heinrich said...

Johnny ist ein dumbkoff. Er ist wegen Ihrer größeren Penis eifersüchtig und weil Sie die lustigste Person auf dem Planeten sind!