Thursday, January 29, 2009

Driver's side cuntbag



On my way in to work this morning, my drive was extended from the normal one hour to a full two hours. Needless to say, by the end my nerves were frayed as fuck. So when a woman in her uppity cuntity BMW tried to get into my lane without signaling, I went a little berserk, yelling right at her "NO FUCKING WAY, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!" I screamed so loud I got an instant headache like ones you get when you drink a slurpee too fast. The woman looked terrified. She applied her brakes and then got into the lane directly behind me. She then made every turn I made, following me all the way into my parking garage. I couldn't keep my eyes off of my rearview mirror, trying to gauge if she was angry, crazy, a co-worker or all three. As we entered the garage my anger soon led to fear. Fear that not only might I have to look this woman in the eye when we exited our cars but also that she might ride up in the elevator with me. Fortunately, she parked on a different floor. This kind of thing has happened to me several times before though. Two weeks ago, anxious to get home, I tailgated some pussy who was doing the speed limit on the road leading to the street my house is on. I was flashing my lights and honking at him, being a total asshole. Not until we got about 100 yards from my street did I realize this could be a neighbor of mine. Sure enough, he turned into our street. I just kept on going right past the street as if I didn't live anywhere near there. Humiliated, I drove another 1/4 mile before I turned around and eventually skulked into my driveway much later than I would've been had I just been a pussy and drove the speed limit. So what have I learned? Nothing. I will continue to blow my fucking fuse every time someone fucks with me on the road. Maybe someday I'll do it to the wrong person and get shot or stabbed or beaten about the beautiful face and neck. Then I'll learn.






Not too drivey.

2 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

That was you honking and screaming at me? You fucking lunatic! What is your problem?

Eh.

In all seriousness, "Driver's side cuntbag" caused me to laugh aloud. Guffaw, if you will. You got the goods, MSG. Please, please refrain from challenging every a-hole who cuts you off or drives too slow -- the world would be a less happy place without your beautiful anger and joyful bitterness.

Anonymous said...

I once was knuckle-deep in my nose only to find out a co-worker was following me for about ten miles. At least I didn't eat it. I hope.