Tuesday, December 16, 2008

STOP THE PRESSES: Ashlee Simpson enjoys anal sex.





This and other illuminating tidbits came from a fascinating interview with her husband, Pete Wentz, on the Howard Stern show this morning. Pete Wentz, a man I had previously said deserved to have been aborted, is now someone I actually respect. And not just because he spoke of his little princess wife liking anal. No, it's more than that. He came off as a pretty cool guy. That's the absolute genius of Howard Stern. He is hands-down the greatest interviewer in the world. He can "humanize" any celebrity by simply getting them to talk about themselves in a real, unguarded way. Much to the horror of their publicists I'm sure. In other words, he doesn't just ask "so, how are Ashlee and the new baby" like a fucking Entertainment Tonight "reporter." No, instead he phrases it like (and I'm paraphrasing here), "so now you've got the kid, you're gonna have to make her a sexual object again instead of a mom. I mean, once you've seen that vagina with all the blood and the shit..." And then leaves it in the interviewee's hands to complete the thought. Pete's answer to this, by the way, was that Ashlee still is a sexual being. She blows him and gives him hand-jobs but the vagina is still off limits. It's only been two weeks, after all. Pete also said that somewhere in his mind, he's thought about banging both Jessica and Ashlee at the same time but he can't really go there in his head because Jessica is a lot like a sister to him. What a homo. Although, I can't really call him that. This guy has fucked many a hot Hollywood starlet, including Lindsay Lohan. But back to Ahslee loving anal (no, Spanish Johnny doesn't own that movie). When a listener called in to ask Pete if he and Ashlee had done it in "the bad place (no, I don't own that movie), he said "she likes me to be happy." That's not a no, it is an unspoken yes. Good for him. Good for her. Great for fucking Howard Stern; the greatest entertainer of all-time. After Bruce Springsteen. 




No, my doctor didn't give me anal last February. 

4 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

Goddammit! When I clicked on the "Spanish Johnny" link, I was yet again taken to a photo of someone else! You simply took an existing photo of my head with panty-sniffing apparatus attached to it and photoshopped it onto another person's shoulders! I repeat, those are not my shoulders!

S. Deadrick said...

I think Ashlee is sort of nice. She make pee pee stand.
Is that weird?

Unknown said...

I liked her better when she had her real nose.





No I didn't.

Gleemonex said...

Well at least she doesn't have to look at Pete Wentz while doin' it, is the main advantage here.

But you're right about Stern.