Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey Spanish Johnny, I see your disturbing 18 kids story and raise you one.



This is one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen. And I have seen some fucked up shit (my mom's boyfriend's Asian cock to name just one) in my life.


(Is that Sigourney Weaver??)


Those kids, sadly, are not unlike most kids in America today. The difference is, those kids are literally sucking on mommy's swollen, nasty tit whereas the majority of American kids today are only doing it metaphorically. I see moms (and dads) whip out the metaphorical tit all the time to calm their nasty little fuckwads down. A tantrum needs to be dealt with swiftly and deftly and violently. Don't placate the little bastards because it makes your life easier, people. Do what the elders did, "You're eating the broccoli or you're going to bed hungry." Not "you don't like broccoli? Okay, I'm sorry I gave that to you, honey. Try some chicken fingers instead, okay?" All parents are losers. End of story. Merry Christmas.







Not too engorged with milk and latent Oedipal issues.

6 comments:

S. Deadrick said...

That could be the hottest video I've ever seen.

BTW, I've named my breasts, too.

Gleemonex said...

Game, set, match to MSG. Johnny had you wrong-footed and flailing there for awhile, but this is like 136 mumps out wide -- no returning a serve of that caliber. You sick fuck.

joanismylover said...

i took a depo of a lady who witnessed a burning man accident. some stoned dudes pulling a burning man statue ran over some other stoned dudes. This lady saw it happen. She came to the depo sans bra and with her five year old. Whipped out her tit about every 15 minutes for him. Then just decided to leave it out.

joanismylover said...

for the rest of the day's proceedings.

Spanish Johnny said...

Who the fuck is Spigot?

Nobes said...

Spigot is only the wittiest and most poignant voice of this generation. Not to mention fucking beautiful to look at. His eyes will fucking smoke your soul. That's who Spigot is, you unGodly asshole.


PS> He thinks you're cute!