Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Are you fucking stupid?


If you are -and let's admit right now that that's pretty likely- then you haven't come to realize that this man is as close to a God that this world has ever seen. 



Need more evidence, you cunt-lipped moron?  




What? You need even more proof? Holy fuck are you retarded. 




Wow. I am astounded by your dumb-fuckedness. Here's one last piece of proof. A piece de resistance, if you will. (No, that Bruce-related joke will make sense to anyone other than Spanish Johnny). It doesn't get any better than this. Enjoy, you stupid bastards.





No, I know how to win over people in a thoughtful and intelligent way. 

5 comments:

fefe said...

thanks for the classics. great work.

John Noble said...

funny shit. i'm a fan of your anger...and yes springsteen can be a god. i say "can be" because
"Pony Boy" and "57 fucking channels" just doesn't cut it.

a question for the crowd? shall we post some video of scott madly wielding an axe and smashing his record collection in the backyard of his idilic childhood westport home? now that, my friends, is some good anger.

Nobes said...

Way to blow my identity, dude. No one knows my real name here. I'm simply "MSG" or "Nobes". And now, Scott.

John, by the way, everyone, is the brother who saw the Asian cock photo with me.

No, I'm not typing this right in front of said Asian cock-holding man's old girlfriend (ie Mom) right now.

Unknown said...

Bruce sucks.

Spanish Johnny said...

Holy shit! You're "Scott"? I had no idea. I just thought you were some lunatic misanthropic, misogynistic blogger who eloquently expressed every dark thought I had hidden deep inside of me. And, yes, I'm referring to the fact those thoughts were buried in my anus.