Friday, October 3, 2008

"Oh my Gash"



This morning I was greeted by newspaper headlines like "Palin passes" and "no fatal slips as Biden, Palin tussle for title of reformer." No fatal slips? What about that hackneyed fucking winking? What about her absolute lack of substance? I knew it. If she didn't take a shit on stage it was virtually guaranteed the weak press would laud her performance as a rousing success. I can't believe it but America really is less interested in facts, substance and track records than they are in snappy eye wear, pretty hair, supple, pouty lips, bedroom eyes, a perfect smile,  milky, flawless legs, a tight little ass that won't quit and is begging for a hard spanking. Oh fuck it, PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!




No, I'll have a lot to talk about when the election is over. 

1 comment:

Heinrich said...

Nein, sie aktualisieren häufig Ihr blog.