Monday, September 29, 2008

He takes shits that are smarter than you.




Palin comparison.

What a caption! Well I might as well be the first to say it, right? I mean, about a million other people will be saying it and reading it in tabloid papers and on the news on Friday after the Vice Presidential debate. I can hear my local newswoman now: "Palin comparison. How did the governor of Alaska fare against Senator Joe Biden? We'll have detailed analysis. Also, shower curtain rings. Circles of death? A report every mom should hear! Tonight at 11."  God, they sicken me. Anyway, back to Sarah Palin. Good luck, whore. You have about as good a chance against Biden as that kid you claim is your son, "Trig", has against, oh I don't know, a rubber ball with a bell in it? Suck my nut, bitch. Go away.



Not too predictable (the post, the outcome of the debate and the gay caption)

No comments: