Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- You've got to be kidding me.



RILF

The dumb-as-rocks-ridiculously-under-qualified-hot-piece-of-ass Vice Presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, is barring reporters from viewing her first day at international diplomacy sleepaway camp (see story here). So she's hiding from the media because she is terrified they will expose her ineptitude?  That proves just how much of a retard (one that I'd like to fuck, by the way. Not like her son. I'm not attracted to him at all) she is. She's so dumb she doesn't even realize that the news media is more likely report on how pretty she looks and how "normal" she is than talk about her faux pas with Henry Kissinger when she says to him "I thought you'd look more Jewy." 


(Update: The McCain spin masters are now saying that reporters were never banned from the meetings. I guess they were just joshin' around when they sent all of the reporters out of the room, huh? Frankly I'm surprised the media even reported the fact that they were sent out of the room in the first place. I expected instead something like "Fatal Fruit! The true story behind apples. Are your children safe?" 



Not too jewy. 

2 comments:

Spanish Johnny said...

Your edgy, pushing-the-envelop humor warrants a more in-your-face name than Mega Superior Gold. May I humbly suggest from this day forward you are Lenny Bruce Springsteen.

Eh.

Gleemonex said...

We may have to retire the word "trainwreck." This is so, so far past trainwreck territory. It reminds me of Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez telling about setting Andre Rison's house on fire ... she had this hilariocrazy look in her eye(s) that is exactly how I feel when I think about this stuff. When I'm not weeping abjectly, of course.