Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The August "People Who Should Have Been Aborted" post



This is the first in a series of monthly posts making the case for very, very, extremely late-term abortions. 


The following people should've been aborted long ago but thanks to science (and coat-hangers) it's still not too late.

Tyler Perry

This guy is funny? How can anyone think that? He's a bland, awful "humorist."  He'd be a lot funnier if he became a blended blob of goo in the bottom of some doctor's trash can in 1969. 


Pete Wentz

What in the FUCK has he and his pouty fucking puss face ever contributed to society? Shittier than shit music? Abort him. 



Pat Robertson

This piece of shit has wiped his dirty asshole with the U.S. constitution so many times. The scary part is, he's made an impact. Every one of his followers should be aborted too, probably, but once he's gone maybe they'll see the light. Speaking of which,  I'm gonna pray now. Dear Lord, oh heavenly father, please, please, please make it possible for Pat Robertson to crawl back inside his mother's vagina so that I may then beat her belly with an aluminum bat like a piñata until a bloody Pat oozes out onto the floor. Amen. 



Nobes

Yes even me (as seen above watching tv on a typical Thursday night) probably should have been aborted. I'm sure I'm not the first to think this. I'm fairly certain many of you, after reading this post, will think I should be aborted immediately. And I'm pretty sure my mom wished I'd been aborted many times as well over the years. It's probably why she made toys for me out of wire coat-hangers when I was little. She was hoping I'd do it myself. 



(NOTE: I chose, and will continue to choose,  famous people for this list because, quite frankly, it would be hard to get pictures of the people I run into in everyday life that should have been aborted. Like that fat waddling fuck I just encountered on the street who was so unaware of her surroundings- probably because she was dreaming of creamy cakes- to move out of the way of the horde of people stuck behind her fat, slow, ambling ass. An abortion for all the slow fucks out there would be nice. It's the only thing in their lazy, inconsiderate lives that would be over quickly.)



Not too aborty. 



No comments: