Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Toyotal Recall

.
.
.
.
Yet another dipshit who has never heard of the fucking neutral gear claims that his life was endangered by a faulty accelerator in his Toyota.



Now, believe me, I don't think that these mechanical malfunctions are cool by any means, but holy fucking shit asshole, throw the fucking car in neutral and then glide to a stop. Use your fucking head. I love how this douche says at the end of the interview "obviously, if I can have a problem then anyone can have a problem." What do you mean "if I can have a problem"? Who the fuck are you, Superman? Get over yourself, you narcissistic asshole. Of course it can happen to anybody. Anything can happen to anybody. God, I hate people who think they are so special. Like those assholes who think that every thought they have is so amazing that it must be shared with the world on a blog.






P-fucking-S Motherfuckers,
I don't know for certain if The Daily Show has already done that headline. It came too easy to me this morning so I thought perhaps I'd seen it somewhere before, but I refuse to Google it and find out if it's been done before because I am so pleased with myself for "creating" it.

1 comment:

Gleemonex said...

Also how funny is it that these things are happening now, NOW, when the smell of lawsuity goodness is in the air?

PS: My bad, you did post, twice. I take back what I said about you being that kind of girl (over on Johnny's internets blog). But you DO know you want it.