Monday, January 25, 2010

The New Orleans Saints are headed to the Super Bowl....

.
.
....thanks to questionable and corrupt officiating.

Okay, the 6 fumbles the Vikings had didn't help but those refs sucked balls and were definitely on the chocolate town payroll. That incomplete pass in overtime that was ruled a catch? Even after a fucking review? Bullshit. The Brady rule was completely thrown out the window apparently as Favre was openly wailed on below the knees. I could go on and on. That is, if I knew anything about the game of football. But I don't. All I know is Reggie Bush didn't get any pussy from his hot, slutty girlfriend last night and he won't when he loses the Super Bowl for his team either. The Saints are assholes and I hope the bad luck levee breaks for them on Sunday, February 7th.



Reggie's bush
(not too obvious of a joke)








No, I know a lot about football.

2 comments:

Heinrich said...

"Der Busch von Reggie" ist sehr comical. Nicht chatise sich tun großes überlegenes Gold!

Gleemonex said...

Come up from that muff for an hour and watch it!